Frequently Asked Question
I The steps of the PC side are as follows:
1. Click the network icon in the bottom right corner on the system desktop
2. Click [Network and Internet settings] in the pop-up box
3. Click [Hardware Properties] under [WLAN] in the [Settings] window
4. Click [Hardware Properties] under [WIFI]
5. Then you will see the information of network band
II The steps for viewing on the mobile side are as follows:
Different brands of Android phones are different. Take Huawei mobile phone as an example. You can click on the connected Wi-Fi name in the Wi-Fi list, and the corresponding information will be displayed, including the frequency.
1）Download: AirPort tool in the application market
2）Turn on the Wi-Fi Scanner in "_csc;Settings - Airport Tools"_csc;
3) Open the app and click on “Wi-Fi Scan” in the upper right corner. Channel 1-13 band is 2.4G, and larger than 13 is 5G.